Saturday, September 25, 2010

Is It Time to Decorate Yet?

Today I went to a juried art show called Halloween & Vine:

http://www.halloweenandvine.com/

Wow. Definitely a cut above the stuff you see at Target. Unfortunately, the prices were considerably higher, so all I could do was drool all over everything and covet my neighbor's goods.

Oh, well. I do have some pretty cool stuff of my own. I haven't started decorating yet (I'll hold off for one more week) but here's a pic from Halloween past:


That's looking from the living room (to the right of the blue fireplace) into the dining room.

4 comments:

  1. How fun that you got to go to a juried art fair...those are the best, but it's definitely "window shopping" at events like that due to major $$$ stuff!

    Can't wait to hear/see about your Halloween decorating adventures the next month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo! I went to Halloween and Vine too! Such a great show. Maybe you saw me there, I was wearing my "witchy" shoes and red/white striped stockings. I couldn't afford anything either, but it gives you such great ideas, huh? Maybe I'll see you at the Handcar Regatta!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn, no, I missed you in that crowd. I was there right when they first opened to try and avoid the heat, which is what I'll be doing today, too. I will not be in Indian-Steampunk costume, just regular clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man I would love to go to an art show like that! Can't wait to see some pictures of your decorations this year.

    Johnny
    www.LoveManor.com Home Haunt

    ReplyDelete