Friday, March 4, 2011

more stuff

Routine-breakers days 65 through 68

65: Ever try to make bread without flour? 'Tisn't easy, but I found a recipe I'm happy with-
1/4 C flax meal
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 egg
1 T coconut oil (or butter)
seasonings of choice (I've been using Penzey's pizza spice blend)

Mix together, pour into shallow dish, and microwave approx 1-1/2 minutes.



It actually tastes like bread! I cooked this one in the same dish that I'm serving the sandwich and sweet potatoes in.  When in a hurry, I can quadruple the recipe and cook on a pancake griddle, but then it looks like pancakes instead of bread.

66: I consider putting a new bumper-sticker on a car to be a huge commitment. (Ever need to take off a bumper-sticker?) They gave me this one (on the right)at Penzey's Spices, and I knew I was ready to commit.



67: Got another Red Cross certificate, this time for CPR and AED (automated external defibrillator.)

68: You know how you hear something on the radio or you have a random thought and you think "I'm going to Google that." but then you totally forget about it next time you get on the computer? No? Happens to me all the time. Today I wrote them all down and Googled them.

No comments:

Post a Comment