Sunday, July 18, 2010

Slacking off already!

Sheesh, I got off to such a whiz-bang start on my blog, and then I let a whole week go by! Oh, well, I never promised it would be a daily thing.
Life gets in the way. I'm dehydrating as fast as I can (I have 8 trays now) and trying to eat the rest. If you are what you eat, then I'm turning into a squash.
Foot present for size-comparison purposes.

I also did a major clean/declutter of the dining room:

You'd be much, much more impressed if you could see the "before". Alas, it didn't occur to me at the time.

Also went to book-club on Friday night for discussion of "The Outliers". We all gave the book a thumbs-up.

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to give you a little encouragement..yes, blogging is a timesuck :) I love the pics of your house...makes me feel like I know you a lil more.

    Thx for your info about gyms, the Y, etc. My gym experience is all about the workout, 0 about social so that's why i think a home gym could work...but space. Darnit, where am i gonna put it...haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you dehydrated squash! That would never have even occurred to me. Man, I gotta get me a dehydrator! Love your footwear by the way;)

    ReplyDelete