Friday, September 16, 2011

Here we go again

Day #127

Remember how much I hate running? And remember how I got talked into running the Harvest Fair 5K last year on my birthday and triumphantly finished 1st in my division? And then I announced that I was a retired running champion and never, ever had to run again?

Well, I guess I'm a masochist, because I'm doing it again. Signed up today.



That gives me 2-1/2 weeks to train, plenty of time. This year it's happening the day before my birthday, not actually on my birthday.

2 comments:

  1. Hahah - congrats! I'm sure you will rock it again! (Be sure to bring a chopstick so you can smile as you go over the finish line;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, that would be almost as bad as running with a lolly-pop in my mouth. Or with scissors!

    ReplyDelete