Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I'M C-C-COLD

I will be very sad when Halloween is over, but my consolation will be on November 4, when we have our appointment with PG&E to have the pilot light of our floor heater turned back on.

I'm running out of Halloween decor, so you wanna see the scariest thing that happened to me this year?
That's my poor ankle that I broke on March 31. To make a long story short...I can't walk on air. (Helpful hint: If you're ever shaking out a rug at the top of some stairs, don't forget that you're at the top of the stairs.)

And here's the shirt-of-the-day shot, along with my li'l pumpkin-head pal:

3 comments:

  1. Ohmygoodness! Your poor ankle! Eeek. Hope it feels better than it looks.

    And, I'm happy to report that Allison and I did somersaults at the gym today! Forward and backward!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a true zombie foot. Eeeew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was 7 months ago, Charlotte. I've won a race since then, remember? All better now.

    Yay on the somersaults! Keep doing those, and let me know if it has an effect on you.

    ReplyDelete